The Ministry of Health, Wellness and the Environment wishes to advise the public of the following relative to the scheduling of COVID-19 PCR exit screening tests:
- Effective immediately, the COVID-19 Taskforce will NOTschedule appointments for COVID-19 PCR exit screening tests for the period October 12 to November 12th, 2021.
- Commitments made to those passengers who were processedon or before 12th October, 2021 and who have paid for COVID-19 PCR exit screening tests will be honoured. Such persons can have the tests administered at any of our public sites.
- The Steward’s Office of the Milton Cato Memorial Hospital, Modern Medical Diagnostic Centre, Buccament Polyclinic or the Revenue Offices in your district will NOTcollect fees for COVID-19 PCR exit tests for this period.
- Travellers requiring COVID-19 PCR tests after October 12, 2021 are asked to utilize the services of private laboratories to facilitate the required screening.
- Students, persons traveling for medical purposes, and individuals travelling under Government-supported employment programmes (such as farm workers) are asked to request scheduling of theirCOVID-19 PCR exit testing via email at firstname.lastname@example.org at least four (5) days before the test is to be done.